Monday, April 12, 2010

The Sign is Written in Blood

The weekend can be tough. 
I look forward to a break from work, Suzanne looks forward to me helping out with the kids.  But Lily demands 100% attention and Henry's having trouble sleeping, so he needs to be held a lot. 

I still cling to the foolish thought that I can afford to stay up late, because Hey, it's the weekend! but for Lily(and by extension me), Sunday starts at 6AM.  An afternoon nap would solve that problem, but that bathroom isn't going to clean itself.

I thought Japan was working on such technology?

Lily and I spent time at the park on Sunday, giving Suzanne some time alone with Henry (and the duster). We happened across this tableau on the way home.  The dog is like having a toddler and an infant;  cute, but beware:  if you're not careful, it will end you.

1 comment:

  1. You've got that right. They can end you and they have a pretty mean bite too (when their teeth come in)!

    ReplyDelete