Monday, March 15, 2010

Starting Over, with Optimism

Optimism
I've hum'ed and haw'ed enough about getting another blog up and running.  Certain figures and lifestyle changes have led me to believe that the time is right, so here we go.

The old one is still there, left untouched for just over two years.  All of my children were born in that time, which is sort of an indication as to why there's been no writing.

Suzanne has started two blogs - one for The Pearl, one for The Prince - and she's doing wonderfully.  

But the major inspiration is my uncle Barry's blog, Barry the Birder.  I believe I can take a little of the credit for getting him getting started in the first place, but over the last four years, and from the start really, he's taken the ball and run with it.  If you're at all into birding I encourage you to read all of it.  Likewise if you're into well-written and funny musings accompanied by increasingly excellent photography.


At this point there is no point.  I'm hoping that a theme or two emerge as I continue to post, but we'll just have to wait and see.


1 comment:

  1. Nice one!
    Not sure if I'll ever pick it up again. We will see!

    ReplyDelete